Thursday, October 27, 2011

Benjamin's Birthday!

Today, at 5:37pm, Benjamin will officially be 1 year old! Ok, so, where did the last year go? I remember sitting in that hospital bed like it was yesterday. Hooked up to monitors and ivs, listening to his little heartbeat and kicks. It is so strange to think that a whole year, a wonderful year, a year so great that you just can't even imagine unless you have a child, has already come and gone. He has just been the best baby. So happy and full of life that he has just helped to complete our family and fill a part of our hearts that we never knew was so empty. Benjamin, we love you with every ounce of our being and can't imagine how we ever lived with out you. You are such an amazing gift and we are so blessed to be able to call you ours. You put a smile on everyone's face when you come into the room and they can't help but fall in love with you too. I look forward to the joys and triumphs of the coming year for you. I can not wait to watch you grow from a baby to a toddler and see you start running and talking. It may be a bumpy road at times but we are in for a wonderful ride!

I Love You to the Moon and Back,
Mommy


All smiles this morning, as always!

Rocking the Birthday shirt Mommy made for him.

4 comments:

  1. Happy First Birthday to a wonderful little boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ben! I love your sweet comments and Blog Megan! This is precious.... (((Hugs))) to you all!!!



    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me proud to see both our babies with their babies, and how much they love them. As a Father and Grandfather, I need nothing more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost made me cry with this Meg :,) I can't believe how big the boys are!! I look forward to playing and talking together! :) :)

    ReplyDelete