Monday, November 14, 2011

Benjamin's Birthday Party!

So this was a blast! I had so much fun planning this party. It was pumpkin/jack-o-lantern themed and couldn't have looked more cute! Thanks to my new "friend" Pinterest I found a ton of great ideas! We had everything from the tables, plates, cups, bowls, and cookies looking like pumpkins. I would like to give a very special Thank You to my Mom and Theresa for helping me get everything together. The guys even pitched in with some of the food prep and of course, hauling everything over to the park! Josh and I could not have pulled this party off with out them. We had a small turn out, just as I wanted, of some good friends and their kiddos that we have gotten to know here. Ben had just started taking a few steps a few days before his party so he showed off his new moves for his "girlfriends" too! Lol! He had a great time mingling, opening presents and digging into his cake. It was a great day filled with great friends and family! Thank you to all who came and joined us. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!













No comments:

Post a Comment